Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Becky and Nathan's Wedding

Well,  I had good intentions of keeping up my blog to share pictures, etc., but what I say is that as I get older, time goes faster, I go slower, and I never can catch up :)  So, lots of things have happened since I last posted the weather pictures in February: Garrett and Sarah's wedding in March on Hilton Head Island, another wedding reception in Ohio in May hosted by her parents, and then a week later, a wedding reception in Milwaukee, hosted by us and then right after that our trip to Washington to see Kale and where he moved to and works in Seattle, and then to Chelan to spend time with Jason and Sarah and the grandsons, and Chelan convention.  After we got home from there we had company two weekends in a row.  This past weekend Kale and Jaspar just stayed with us on Friday night after Becky and Nathan's wedding, and Cammy was here from Thursday afternoon until Sunday afternoon when we took her back to Madison to fly to O'Hare and then to Charlotte, NC.  She requested some pictures from that weekend, so I'm going to start out with them, and then maybe later I'll post some from the past.  


Becky and Nathan, the bride and groom!
Grandma Lepak with the bride and groom

Jaspar and Kale at the beautiful reception.

Tom and Mary visiting


Jackie and Cammy happy to see each other.

Travis, Sam and Summer - so cute!

Handsome Clayton, brother of the bride

Do you see a similarity in the 3 cousins?
Jody, Jaime, and Cammy



1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! Keep sharing such photographs. I am also getting married and I am collecting ideas from such posts. I have already finalized one of the New York venues for my wedding. It was lovely going through this post. It seems like a fun party.

    ReplyDelete